Adults Selling Unique Entertainment (asue.biz)
1. The operative parties referred to in this policy are Company and you, the user of this site. Adults Selling Unique Entertainment known as ASUE LTD., is a Bahamian company in the Bahamas the publishers and/or operators of and are hereinafter referred to collectively as “Company.” When first-person pronouns are used in this Policy, (us, we, our, ours, etc.) these provisions are referring respectively to ASUE LTD, a Bahamas company as applicable. Additionally, when the terms “The Site” or “Site” are used, these terms refer respectively to asue.biz as applicable.
2. You, the User: As the user of this Site, this policy will refer to the user as “you” or through any second-person pronouns, such as “yours,” etc. Hereinafter, the user of the Site shall be referred to in applicable second-person pronouns.
3. Potential Advertisers: Some individuals access the Site for the purpose of applying to become an Advertiser on the Site. These individuals are not considered “Users” as defined here-under.
4. Personal Information That We Collect.
Personal information: When you sign up on our site you provide us with your user name, email. Once you register you can visit your profile at any time to change personal information about yourself.
5. Content: One of the primary reasons people use our site is to share content with others. Examples include when you leave a review, comment someone else’s review, upload a picture, talk on the forums.
6. Cookie Information: We use “cookies” (small pieces of data we store for an extended period of time on your computer, mobile phone, or other device) to make the site easier to use, to make our advertising better, and to protect both you and the site. For example, we use them to store your login ID (but never your password) to make it easier for you to login whenever you come back to the site. We also use them to confirm that you are logged into the site, and to know when you are interacting with the site. You can remove or block cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases that may impact your ability to use the site. We do link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
7. How We Use Your Information.
8. To manage the service: We use the information we collect to provide our services and features to you, to measure and improve those services and features, and to provide you with customer support. We use the information to prevent potentially illegal activities. We also use a variety of technological systems to detect and address anomalous activity and screen content to prevent abuse such as spam. These efforts may on occasion result in a temporary or permanent suspension or termination of some functions for some users.
9. To contact you: We may contact you with service-related announcements from time to time. You may opt out of all communications except essential updates on your account notifications page. We may include content you see on the site in the emails we send to you.
10. Special Cases.
It is our policy not to use or share the passive information about Users in ways unrelated to those described in this Policy without also providing the User with an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses. However, we may disclose passively-collected information about Users, or information regarding your use of the Services or Web sites accessible through our Services, for any reason without notice if, in our sole discretion, we believe that it is reasonable to do so, including, but not limited to:
11. To satisfy any laws, such as the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, regulations, or governmental, or legal requests for such information;
13. To operate our Services properly;
14. To protect ourselves, our Users, and the general public. We specifically reserve the right to disclose any and all information to law enforcement in the event that a crime including, but not limited to, fraud-related offenses is committed, is suspected, or if we are compelled to do so by lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, writs, or reasonable request of authorities or persons with the reasonable power to obtain such process;
15. To cooperate with law enforcement authorities, and other governmental, administrative or regulatory agencies about our end users to the extent required by applicable law. Examples of such cooperation include lawful criminal, civil, or administrative process, discovery requests, subpoenas, court orders, or writs. We do not intend to cooperate with private-party litigants and others seeking information unless compelled to do so through lawful court or administrative process, such as subpoenas, court orders, or writs.
16.Our Commitment to Data Security.
We take measures, including data encryption, to protect the transmission of all sensitive end-user information. We make every effort to ensure the integrity and security of our network and systems. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent third-party ‘hackers’ from illegally obtaining this information. We take all reasonable measures to prevent such breaches of security, but given the resourcefulness of cyber-criminals we are unable to guarantee that our security is 100% breach-proof. You assume the risk of such breaches to the extent that they occur despite our reasonable security measures.
17.We do not provide User information to third parties. We will not sell, rent or provide any of your information to other entities such as advertisers, or other companies selling services similar to this Company’s services.
If we deem your account as spam or not a legitimate account you will be banned & any monies will not be returned.